IT companies have special communications needs: internal staff need updates, customers need user manuals and funders need documentation.
What’s more, serving all these audiences – and getting your content translated, edited and proofread – has to be done on top of your core job of developing your products and services and innovating in your sector.
I understand how much work you put into your company. My goal is to make your documentation cycle easier so that you don’t have to worry about this part of your business.
Before becoming a translator, I was an IT manager and consultant. For two decades, I drafted, revised and translated business communications in the IT, high-tech and innovation sectors. This means that when you work with me, you get:
- Content that’s attuned to your English-speaking audience. They’ll grasp your message more easily and find it more compelling.
- Faster turnaround. Non-technical translators can spend days looking up terms. I know your terminology inside and out, which means tight deadlines are no problem.
- An eye for nuance. As a seasoned IT business manager, I know why you choose certain words and not others, so I ensure that your true message gets through in English.
Examples of projects I’ve worked on
- Presentation and workshop content for an IT company’s internal programme to help employees get to know the business
- Digital Maturity Survey and associated internal communications for a company’s digital transformation project
- Interview with a French manufacturer on its latest developments in digital transformation, cybersecurity and Industry 4.0
- Monthly newsletter for a Spanish company specialising in cybersecurity
- Multiple business film scripts for a high-tech manufacturer’s internal news broadcasting programme
- Tech company’s presentation on the results from their employee satisfaction survey
- Plus: multiple press releases, company newsletters, intranet news and blog posts, and other internal communications
To find out more about my experience, visit my About page.
When you work with an IT specialist – and not a run-of-the-mill, generalist translator – you get someone who understands what your technology business is trying to communicate.
This makes your documentation cycle easier and faster. And that makes your entire business easier and faster.
Just like a piece of reliable hardware or software, my language services have tremendous uptime. I am very responsive, I treat your request with urgency, and I set a deadline right away. I’m here for you when you need me, and I don’t close up shop until the work is done.
► Internal communications of any kind that keep your team informed
► English website content that helps your company stand out
► Funding proposals in English that get you noticed
► Attention-grabbing investor communications that present you in the best light