Your information technology company has a big goal: to turn an innovative vision into reality that drives your customers’ success.
This means you need every competitive advantage you can get, even from a translation provider. I’ll turn my experience and knowledge into impeccable English content for your business.
When you work with an IT expert to translate, edit and proofread your content, you get:
- Correct terminology. Non-technical translators can spend days looking up terms (and still not get them right). I know your terminology inside and out, which means the right word, every time.
- Better communication. Nuance is everything. As a seasoned IT business manager, I know why you choose certain words and not others, so your true message gets through in English.
- Happier customers. Because my translations are attuned to your English-speaking customers, they’ll grasp your message more easily and find it more compelling.
Some IT projects I’ve worked on
- E-learning content (IT, systems, networks, programming) for an EdTech company
- A series of articles on Artificial Intelligence for an IT company specialising in this field
- Internal document on using the Neotess dynamic display solution to broadcast news, articles and videos within a company
- New website content for an IT services company
- Video interview at Solutrans (transport solutions trade show) on digital solutions for truck fleet and driver management
- Website content on the use of innovative robotic solutions for drilling
- A technology briefing for a French government agency on the risks and opportunities of videoconferencing tools
To find out more about my experience, visit my About page.
When you work with an IT specialist – and not a run-of-the-mill, generalist translator – the translation process is easier and faster.
This makes your documentation cycle easier and faster. And that makes your entire IT business easier and faster.
Just like reliable piece of hardware or software, my language services have tremendous uptime. I am also very responsive, treat your request with urgency, and set a deadline right away. I’m here when you need me, and I don’t close up shop until the work is done.
► Funding proposals in English that get you noticed
► English website content that helps your company stand out
► Product documentation in English that makes your products look great
► English technical data sheets that showcase your products’ features